Tanoshi Zone is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Tanoshi Zone is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, in order for us to provide you with products and services you request as well as information on other products and services offered by or through you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, TanoshiZone.com.au expressively collects the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
TanoshiZone.com.au may use your personally identifiable information to:
1. Administer this website;
2. Personalize the website for you;
3. Enable your access to and use of the website services;
4. Publish information about you on the website;
5. Send to you products that you purchase;
6. Supply to you services that you purchase;
7. Collect payments from you; and
8. Send you marketing communications.
9. Where TanoshiZone.com.au discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
10. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, TanoshiZone.com.au may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
A ‘cookie’ is a packet of information that allows the server (the computer that houses the web site) to identify and interact more effectively with your computer.
When you use our web sites, we send you a cookie that gives you a unique identification number. A different identification number is sent each time you use our web site. Cookie do not identify individual users, although they do identify a user’s browser type and your internet service provider (ISP)
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is sent. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about these functions.
To evaluate the effectiveness of our web site advertising, we may use third parties to collect statistical data. No personal data is collected on these occasions.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. However, if you disable this feature certain aspects of TanoshiZone.com.au, such as the shopping cart, will not function properly.